I don't know what to write and I don't care. Mostly, I don't even think about what gonna write and that's why, I think, I can imagine all kind of things...
Have you seen the falling rain? It's a wonderful sense and that's all.
Not more or less.
And I'm feeling like that right now... it is a great feelin'... you can try it. Even when the dark and lonelyness are around me, I know it is for a few (and dirt) moments on life... all things must and gonna pass, that's all.
Lately, I learned a lot of things; good and bad ones. I feel like I know many new things about living... I know we grow up day by day but... I don't know... now I know a little bit how to take some things and how I have to react.
"Life's not unfair" an old song says and that's it.
But what you gonna do when the night catchs you at all?
Will you cry?
Will you smile?
Will you...?
I don't complain of anything because I know I can learn of it if I want.
I can still learn.
And a lot.
Will you learn with me?
I hope so.
.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario